Máy đo pH/Nhiệt độ cầm tay Hanna HI 991001
Hãng sản xuất: Hanna
Xuất xứ: Romania
Giá: Liên hệ 0977.459.400
Waterproof Portable pH/Temperature Meter - HI991001
The HI991001 is a compact, waterproof, portable pH/temperature meter that is supplied complete including a rugged carrying case and a unique titanium body pH electrode that has a built-in temperature sensor. The meter features a large, dual level LCD display for easy viewing of the pH, temperature, and status indicators. The operation of the meter is simplified to two buttons. The HI991001 has an exceptional long battery life of 1200 hours of continuous use.
Titanium Body pH Electrode
Easy One-Hand Operation
1200-Hour Battery Life
The HI991001 meter features a large multi level LCD screen which displays both pH and temperature readings simultaneously with 0.01 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.05 pH. The LCD screen also has indicators for calibration status and stability, as well as on-screen tutorial messages. The HI991001 has many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation including automatic calibration, buffer recognition,and temperature compensation. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
HI1296D pH Electrode
The HI991001 is supplied with the pre-amplified titanium body pH/temperature electrode. The titanium body is resistant to many aggressive chemicals including those used in plating and chemical manufacturing. The titanium body acts as a matching pin that, together with the built-in amplifier, will help reduce the effects of electrical noise on the high impedance pH measurement. Examples of sources of electrical noise include rectifiers, motors and ballasts.
The HI1296D pH electrode also features an extractable cloth junction. The extractable cloth junction of the HI1296D allows for the renewing of the junction. Simply extract ⅛” of the junction by pulling on the junction will expose a new portion. Any clogging that was present will be cleared and the response time will be back to normal extending the life of the pH electrode.
- Titanium body that is resistant to harsh chemicals
- Pre-amplified and matching pin for resistance to electrical noise
- Extractable cloth junction to clear any clogging
- Built-in temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensated readings
Expanded pH Range
- Designed to float if accidentally dropped in a tank
- pH range is from -2.00 to 16.00 pH
Automatic Two-Point Calibration
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 or NIST 4.01, 6.86, and 9.18).
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH reading
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
Battery % level at startup Low Battery Indicator
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
- When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Meter automatically shuts off after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
||-2.00 to 16.00 pH
||automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)
||-5.0 to 80.0°C / 23.0 to 176.0°F
||0.1°C / 0.1°F
||±0.5°C (up to 60°C); ±1.0°C (outside) / ±1°F (up to 140°F); ±2.0°F (outside)
||automatic from -5.0 to 80.0ºC (23 to 176ºF)
||HI1296D pre-amplified pH probe with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)
||1.5V (3) AAA / approximately 1200 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
||152 x 58 x 30 mm (6.0 x 2.3 x 1.2”)
||205 g (7.2 oz.)
||HI991001 is supplied with HI1296D pH probe with internal temperature sensor, HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer sachet (20 mL), HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer sachet (20 mL), HI700601 electrode cleaning solution sachet (2 x 20 mL), batteries, instructions, and rugged carrying case.